About KURIHARA Laboratory
In Kurihara Lab., we have been exploring the research field of surface forces to develop this technique as a unique tool in material science.
- Nanoreheology and tribology of liquids in a confined space using resonance shear resonance method.
- Development of new nano-scale measurement of solid-liquid interfaces: Electrochemical SFA, SFA spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction for thin liquid film based on SFA
- Structuring of liquids at the solid-liquids interfaces: Molecular macrocluster formation and its application.
- Direct measuremet of interaction involved in molecular recognition such as DNA and proteins.
- Properties of complex systems: polyelectrolytes abd peptide brush layers.