Welcome to Mura-san Page
- Advanced Course in Atoms & Molecules Control Engineering
- Preparation of Hybrid Nanoparticles -
(Lecture; ppt-file, on August 6, 2005)
- Nano-material Processing and Surface Physical Chemistry
(Lecture; ppt-file, on August 6, 2003)
Development of New Preparation Method for Supported Catalyst
- 1$B!%(JSelectively Reductive Deposition of Ulgtrafine Novel-Metallic Particles on Monodispersed Particles (Selective Deposition Method)
- 2$B!%(JLiquid-Phase Reduction Method, to prepare nanometer-sized metal or alloy nanoparticles
- 3$B!%(JLiquid-Phase Reductive Deposition Method, to prepare well-dispersed solid catalysts supported on various oxides.
Synthesis of Monodispersed Particles and their Formation Mechanism
- 1$B!%(JPreparation of Monodispersed TiO2, ZrO2, BaTiO3, SrTiO3, and BaZrO3 by Ge-Sol Method
- 2$B!%(JSynthesis of Monodispersed Cu2O Particles from Condensed CuO Suspension
- 3$B!%(JFormation Mechanism of Monodispersed Hematite Particles in Dilute Ferric Chrolide Solution
Preparation of Noble Photocatalyst
- 1$B!%(JPartial Sulfurization of TiO2 with CS2
- 2$B!%(JPartial Sulfurization of ABO3 (SrTiO3, BaTiO3, and BaZrO3) with CS2
Pulsed Laser Depotison to Make Films
- 1$B!%(JAmorphous TiO2 thin film
- 2$B!%(JPartially Sulfurized TiO2 film with CS2
- 1959/03 Born in Toyokawa
- 1964/05$B!!(JRode on Tokaido-Shinkansen
- 1970 Osaka Banoaku: Look at Moon Stone !
- 1970$B!!(JMainichi Press gave me some prize on Shodo
- 1974 - 1977$B!!(JTake IIda-Line (High school)
- 1979$B!!(JEnter the University of Tokyo
- 1988 Enter Tohoku University to earn the money !
- to the present
$B!!(JWife: one + Daughters: 2 + Sons: 2
$B!!(JIt's me !
Mail to email@example.com
Back to Muramatsu Rab.